Any interested facilitator should write us a training or service provision proposal that included in part II of this page
This will help us to develop a guiding policy and database for short courses which can now be used to prepare the actual short course programs.
The incumbent shall propose the refining of the given titles in part I or propose a new title as directed in part II
For all cases he or she must give us more information as outlined in part II below
Upcoming short courses in mining to be provided by the Earth Sciences Institute of Shinyanga – ESIS are listed below
- Application of Geochemistry in Mineral Exploration;
- Application of Structural Geology in Mineral Exploration;
- Paleontology and the Geology of Oil and Gas;
- Remote Sensing and Application of GIS in Mineral Exploration;
- Geochemistry of Oil and Gas;
- Ore Reserve estimation
- Modern Open Cast and Underground Mining Techniques;
- Modern Mineral Exploration Techniques with emphasis on Gold;
- Modern Techniques of Mineral Processing
- Mining Law, Licensing, Policies, Contracts & Negotiations
- Mining Health, Safety & Environment Management
- Professional mining development
- Ore Reserve Risk and Mine Planning Optimization
- Seismic Analysis and Interpretation for Mining
- Mineral Resources Management and Marketing
Short Course Proposal Form
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Name the course type you wish to be added in our short course list
- Why do you think the course of your choice is valuable?
- What is course objective?
- What are the beneficiaries of the course?
- What are the attributes of the course participants?
- Any other requirements
Course Contents: Propose the subtopics to be taught and course duration
Practical and demonstrations: Where and what to include in the practical dossier?
What are the reference notes to be used for the course? Mention a website links (not older than 3 days, books (not older than 2 years).
Please also provide the estimated cost if it is for buying or number of pages if it is prepared inhouse
Please mention course tutors/instructors by their full names, emails, phones, fax, physical address and employer
Additional Comments if any