Earth Sciences Institute of Shinyanga (ESIS) is a Private Technical Institute licensed by the National Council for Technical Education of Tanzania (NACTE) with Reg. No REG/EOS/041 to offer Exploration and Mining Geology, Petroleum Geosciences. ESIS’s head office is located at Kambarage within Open University premises in Shinyanga .
- Job Title: Assistant Accounts Technician
- Department: Administration
- Report to: Administrator
Qualities, Skills and Qualifications:
- A diploma holder in accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks program
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Access Database
- Team player and Self – motivated
- Transparent and trustworthy person
- Able to work under high pressure and long hours
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents both hard copies and electronic.
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing the statements with a chart of account in QuickBooks.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the QuickBooks programs and perform regular secure backups.
- Specifically, reconcile students’ fee payment status with bank deposit
- Perform a regular ESIS Asset verification and correct or report the abnormalities immediately
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Prepare and submit to the supervisor accounting reports, asset, report and fee payment status report
- Any other duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor
Submit your application letter, copy of the original certificates, together with an updated CV to,
Earth Sciences Institute of Shinyanga (ESIS)
P.O. Box 1016, Shinyanga
Apply online Website: https://esis.ac.tz/jobs/
Send via Email:[email protected]
The post carries an attractive remuneration and fringe benefits, according to ESIS’s Scheme of Service.
Friday, the 17th of November 2017 at 17:00 pm
To learn more about us, please visit us at:
Location: Open University Premises Kamabarage Shinyanga
Postal Address: P.O. Box 1016, Shinyanga
Cell phone: +255785163274/ +255769426401